WARRANTY VARIES BASED UPON CABINET STYLEThe following styles have a 2 year manufacturer warranty:
Oxford White Shaker, Classic Meringue, Glendale White, Mansion Pearl
The following styles have a 5 year manufacturer warranty:
- Shaker Slate, Mansion Brown, Cherry Glaze, Espresso Glaze, Cinnamon Glaze, Harvest Oak, Simply Shaker White, Classic Grey, Starwood Silver Shaker
- All Semi-Custom Styles
- All Quick Ship Maple Styles
- All SOLLid Cabinetry
The following styles have a 12 Year warranty:
- All DeWils Cabinetry
The following styles have a limited lifetime warranty:
- All Plain & Fancy Cabinetry
- All Custom Cabinetry
- All All Wood Cabinetry By Ideal
- Calm White Shaker, Geneva Antique White, Shaker Ember, Geneva Chestnut, Storm Grey Shaker, Silver Mist Shaker, Belgian White Chocolate Glaze, Belgian Chocolate Glaze, Espresso Shaker, Tahoe White, Tahoe Dove
- Wood expands and contracts. With painted cabinetry, this natural process will create open joints in the painted finish. An open joint line is not considered a defect and it is widely accepted in the kitchen cabinet industry. Some people think joint lines actually add to the appeal of painted cabinets. The finish will still protect the surface, and the structural integrity of the joint will not be affected. These issues are shared by every manufacturer of painted all wood cabinets.
- Wood may expands and contracts uniquely from cabinet to cabinet. Joints within the same cabinet may move differently. Some wood may not show any joinery lines, others may be slightly visible, while others may display easily visible joint lines.
- Joint lines also may occur due to the repeated impacts from normal everyday use.
- Exposed open wood joints can be damaged from prolonged exposure to water or heavy moisture. Always wipe off any excess moisture from cabinet surfaces as soon as possible.
- Discoloration: All Paints, especially lighter colors, are susceptible to discoloration due to environmental conditions. Moisture/Humidity may also discolor the finish.
- Manufacturer warrants the original purchasing consumer that all cabinets are free from defects in material or workmanship.
- This warranty covers the original purchaser for the period listed above based on cabinet style orders. This warranty does not cover commercial or rental use of cabinetry. Warranty coverage starts from date of purchase.
- The warranty covers replacement parts for defective products only. It does not cover any type of labor costs. Replacement parts are subject to availability and due to product changes over time it is possible that the replacements could vary from the parts originally supplied. Every effort possible will be made to make sure that the best option for replacement is made available. Shipping/returning shipping of replacement or new parts is not covered by the warranty.
- The warranty is non-transferrable.
- The warranty does not cover damage resulting from the following:
Normal wear and tear
Alteration or modification
Improper assembly or installation
Extreme temperature changes
Fire, water or other catastrophe
Acts of God
Use of harsh or abrasive chemicals - DO NOT USE CHEMICAL CLEANERS OF ANY KIND.
Abnormal dry conditions
Abnormal exposure to sunlight
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE SHORTER OF THE PERIOD PROVIDED BY LAW OR THE PERIOD OF THIS WARRANTY, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WOODCABINETS4LESS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCT. THE EXPRESS WARRANTY ABOVE CONSTITUTES THE ENTIRE WARRANTY AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. The above listed warranty is applicable to all woodcabinets4less.com cabinet orders.